By accessing this and other Web sites through links provided by DriveTrucking.com, you, the end user, agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The material available on these sites has been produced by independent providers that are not affiliated with DriveTrucking.com
- Any opinions or recommendations expressed on our message boards are solely those of the independent providers and are not the opinions or recommendations of DriveTrucking.com
- DriveTrucking.com does not provide any legal, tax, or accounting advice or advice regarding the suitability or profitability of any employment opportunity advertised, load of freight posted or investment.
- Information obtained by the independent providers (the “Information”) is believed to be reliable. However, DriveTrucking.com does not guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of such Information.
- DriveTrucking.com GIVES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE) WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION.
- Neither DriveTrucking.com nor any independent provider/transmitter of Information shall be liable in any way, and you, the end user agree to indemnify and hold harmless DriveTrucking.com and the independent providers/transmitters for
(a) any inaccuracy, error, or delay in, or omission of
(b) any Information, or
(c) the transmission or delivery of Information;
(d) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by
(e) any such inaccuracy, error, delay, or omission,
(g) interruption of Information due either to any negligent act or omission by DriveTrucking.com or providers/transmitters of Information or to any force majeure (i.e. flood, extraordinary weather conditions, earthquake, or other act of God, fire, war, insurrection, riot, labor dispute, accident, action of government, communications, power failure, or equipment or software malfunction) or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of DriveTrucking.com or the Information providers/transmitters.